KDAL - Aluminum Bar Grating
Section 12 48 16
Entrance Floor Grilles
Furnish and install Bar Clean Tread Model KDAL, Aluminum Bar Grating as manufactured by Kadee Industries, Walton Hills, Ohio 44146. Phone: (800) 321-3827
Tread Bars are manufactured from Extruded Aluminum Alloy 6063-T6 with 1.175" x .25" tread bars. Tread bar surface is provided with round grove contours for improved cleaning action, running the length of the bar.
Tread bars are assembled with stainless steel threaded rods, stainless steel nuts and Nylon 66 spacers with a .25" maximum slot opening.
Entrance Floor Grilles shall include hidden locking devices manufactured from ASTM B209 Aluminum-Alloy Plate tab 1-1/4" x
1-1/8" x 1/8" slotted to receive a stainless steel machine screw. Hidden Lockdowns are spaced no greater than 2'0" on center.
Framing (options as listed)
Level BedLevel Bed embedded frames manufactured from Extruded 6063-T6 Aluminum for permanent recessed installation.
Drainage Pit Frames
Drainage Pit frames manufactured from Extruded 6063-T6 Aluminum with welded corner connections and intermediate framing supports manufactured from 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 3/16" aluminum angles.
Drain Pans (optional) manufactured from 16 gage aluminum sheet may be used as pit liners in Level Bed applications or Drain Pans in Drainage Pit applications.
Tread rails and aluminum frames furnished in standard Mill Finish or available in Clear or Bronze Class 1 Anodized Finishes.
Information updated July 24, 2015.
2 years. For details CLICK HERE
Kadee Industries' Bar Clean Tread Model KDAL Aluminum Bar Grating helps to minimize and control the entry of pollutants into buildings by capturing dirt and particulates at regularly used entrances.
- Self cleaning design keeps dirt, water, slush and mud away from the walking surface and reduces maintenance costs.
- All metal tread bar design eliminates carpet maintenance and cleaning.
- Tread bars are evenly spaced to provide an ADA compliant entry system and safe support for canes, wheelchairs, crutches and other walking aids.
- Designed with 50% open area for registers and water features.
- Versatile design allows for both level bed and drainage pit applications.
- Kadee Industries manufactures each unit to order to insure a proper fit and application for each individual project.
- Rolling Load Capacity - 350 lbs. per wheel.
- Entrance mats: Level Bed or Pit Applications
- Air grilles
- Light diffusers
- Ceiling and wall applications
Drawings for Download:
Additional product information and drawings are available upon request.
Carpet, Vinyl and Anodized Charts are for reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor and/or printer. Samples are available upon request.